Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scene One: Deliberation In Conversation


{Enter Dragon stage left, to a pondering and curiously gorgeous Rabbit}


Dragon: Lay your worries on me, I have advice and I have experience.

Rabbit: The experience you offer does not compare to the struggles I have experienced.

Dragon: I'm sure your worries will be of no trouble to me, for I am a listener by birth and a friend by choice. Tell me your troubles and I will rid you of them.

Rabbit: I will take into account your friendliness, and I thank you kindly for your concern. I do not wish to continue my already-prolonged anxiety about the situation. I choose to leave it solve itself.

Dragon: Your method confuses me.

Rabbit: How is this?

Dragon: A situation prolonged is a beetle in the carpet.

Rabbit: It shall be done. I will speak no longer.

Dragon: If one you know has caused you this situation of angst, it might fare to be in your best interest to allow an ear. I know I derive from mere dragon ancestry; I am not all-knowing. I am human in animal. But we all have hearts.

Rabbit: The situation will not continue to worsen, for it is in every animal's best interest to seek repentance, then truth.

Dragon: But sorrow is not meant to be pushed upon a blooming flower.

Rabbit: This I know, and this I regret.

Dragon: So let relax wondering eyes and mind.

Rabbit: It shall be done, with time.

{Exit Dragon and Rabbit}

No comments: